Nestled on a downtown Lafayette Lane, with views of the surrounding Lafayette hills, this inviting home evokes a sense of pride-of-ownership and charm throughout. The beautifully updated interior is perfect for casual family living, and includes flexible bonus spaces, while the private exterior provides multiple level areas for dining, entertaining and play!
Conveniently located minutes from Hwy. 24 & 680, BART, the bike trail and downtown, this charmer offers the best of city living in a wonderful neighborhood. To top it off, it is situated in the highly sought-after Lafayette/Acalanes Unified School Districts.
- Charming kitchen/family great room with an open-beam ceiling, brick fireplace, built-in media nook, Andersen French doors to the backyard, and dining area with updated barn light fixtures
- Remodeled eat-in kitchen with limestone and quartz counters, custom kitchen island, farmhouse sink, custom cabinetry, marble subway backsplash, stainless appliances (Dacor oven, 6-burner gas range, beverage fridge, microwave convection oven), and breakfast nook with bay window with window seat and farmhouse door to the backyard
- Updated master suite with newer carpet (August 2019) and remodeled en suite bath with stall shower and walk-in closet
- Two secondary bedrooms share the updated hall bath with Restoration Hardware vanity and tub/shower combo
- Expansive bonus areas downstairs with newer (August 2019) carpet, remodeled powder bath and mud/laundry room. This is a great space for a media room, home office, homework area, art studio, gym, or teen hangout – you decide!
- Additional highlights include hardwood floors, fresh paint, Milgard windows, Andersen doors, recessed lighting, crown molding, Elfa closet organizers and carriage style garage door
- Private, wrap-around yard with updated landscaping including level lawn, views of the surrounding hills, covered patio with built-in grill and bar seating, hot tub, tree house, sport court area, horseshoe pit, dog run, welcoming front porch, updated LED barn light fixtures and landscape lighting
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.